Wednesday, February 23, 2011

oh my i want that!!



okfine,i'll say this..
i have this super dilemma that made me thinking over and over and over again~~*sigh

i've always wanted a DSLR to catch beautiful pictures of my daily life(so i can post it here..ngeheheh)bytheway,it's my hobby af all..taking pictures..either my own or others(mostly my own lah~hahah!!)now i have these 2 babies wandering in my head~


the first baby:CANON EOS 350d







*ain't she beautiful??drool~

comments from my brother :this camera suits mostly for someone like me(amateur)haha~and it's easy to use and more user friendly,again for someone like me(amateur)


and next!my 2nd baby:CANON EOS 550d


*argh!i want this mommy!

comments from my brother:"no need to pakai this lah,i want to buy this after i got my scrambler!"ngehehe...but,this one is awesome-er!but i have to think of it's price first..hmm??
dang!

okay~lets have a peep at the picture qualities :)











*the top pic(apple) is taken from the CANON EOS 550d and the below pic(cat) is taken from the CANON EOS 350d,so what do you guys think?is it worth to spend a little more bucks on the CANON EOS 550d??or i would just start of best with CANON EOS 350d??



like i said,DILEMMA *fuu~

No comments:

Post a Comment