Thursday, February 24, 2011

Is poyo the new cool?

hahahah!(yawn~)
okay,first of all,my question is poyo the new cool?how many of you can answer me??cepat2!
the answer is...it lies in each individual thinking,but i personally thinks that poyo IS THE NEW COOL!hahaha..LOL


how can i describe poyo is the new cool?well,let me show you this






see.?i'm wearing my converse sneakers with baju kurung(poyo)but it's cool however~hahaha~
and making poyo face and posting it on facebook is cool right?i think it's cool..like this





bahaha..look at thayt~(ghetto)..posting this poyo face while wearing my "awesome" t-shirt(no,i'm not praising my own t-shirt,it does have 'awesome' printed on it) would be the coolness of all cool~get it!

SO HURRY AND SNAP A POYO PICTURE OF YOURSELF AND POST IT WHEREVER ,AND PEOPLE WILL START CALLING YOU COOL~



P/S:i would not be responsible for any actions after you've posted your poyo pictures..teehee!
kalau kene pukul tu faham2 lah,maknanya anda xcool lah tu~hahaha!





No comments:

Post a Comment