Friday, February 25, 2011

4 head -__-"

look at my title~4 head???whuuutt(ghetto please)hahah..okay,it's not actually "empat kepala".It's forehead lah,,that's what i meant,as in "dahi"..moving on~


i,silly sepet or given a name 'syaza'(-tu jelah!) am born with stupendous,huge..eh,tak huge sgt lah.huge forehead!!(still xhuge)-__- tskk..

mine is not supposed to be called forehead because i can put my whole palm on my forehead and there's still space~howoe~so it's suppose to be called fivehead..bahaha..get it??bahaha(,cengkerik)

okay,i'm tired of explaining,let's have a clear visualization of what i'm crapping about(in case u guys didn't get me)-__-;




*hahaha..omg~it's too darn big, i have censored it -__-;



that was then,but now!i have bangs/fringe/rambut manggis(eh??)so this is me with a 'new visor' for my freakishly big forehead(laughs)







*slap-me-in-the-face pose~"caye pown nak chomeyl macam awak juga"~(seramm~)HAHAHAH!!



p/s:orang tua-tua kata,kalau orang dahi luas pandai~(pentipu je semua itu~)




No comments:

Post a Comment